What is it that keeps you going?
- Eileen tap dances, sews and crochets and knits
- John collects stamps and creates trivits, helped by his magnifying glass.
- Pauline relishes the remnants of her former button collection and gets up to dance anytime she hears a beat.
- Doris and Marie welcome new arrivals and make them feel at home.
- Joan lives for her grandchildren.
- Jenn lives for her Red Sox team.
Eileen said, “I need a challenge!” when I found her one morning searching through sweater pattern magazines seeking an embellishment she hasn’t yet learned to do.
At 74, I need to keep learning! Continue reading